Saturday, February 18, 2012

Drinks and Eyeshadow

Leaving the gym one morning I decided I would try one of the bottled beverages they sold. Scanning my options, I decided to go with Neuro Energy. It was lightly carbonated and I love carbonated drinks plus it only had 35 calories per bottle. All natural and full of vitamins (lots of B vitamins) I was pleasantly surprised with how good it was. Not only that but it replaced my morning coffee. I never even got a headache and I felt great all day. At $2.50 per bottle this could be a spendy new habit, however it would be cheaper than buying coffee and less calories....I can basically justify anything. Plus maybe I can find coupons for it or buy it at Costco.
My next great find...Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow. I love pretty eyeshadow but hate how it never lasts even 1/2 a day! Even Mac doesn't always last. I decided I'd give Loreal's a try, I had a coupon anyway. It's my new favorite, around $6.00 at Walmart and it actually lasted all day! Not only that but the colors are gorgeous! Seriously worth getting a couple shades and trying it for yourself. I did need a thicker brush and had to be more careful when applying because this stuff is pretty powerful.
So go out, try a new drink and buy some new eyeshadow. You just might love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment