Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1!

   Well Halloween is officially over. I'm kind of sad but there's lots of holiday fun to look forward to. Yesterday Mason, my cousin Siriana and I went to the Deepwood Halloween party! It wasn't everything I was expecting but it was still fun. Mason received a goodie bag when we got there. There was coloring, yummy cookies, popcorn and candy. We then walked down to a big tent filled with face painting, a clown that was making balloon animals, live music, and more treats! Up at the Deepwood house was story telling on the porch with apple cider and cookies. Although we had fun, I think kids ages 3-6 would have more fun. I mean honestly, Mason's favorite part was probably the puddles of water and picking up rocks and leaves. He also really liked climbing the stairs up to the house.
  After we left the party Siriana and I strolled Mason around Bush Park. Hopefully I walked off the sugar cookie I ate, but probably not the candy I had later that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment